My father is a teacher at trade school. They were throwing a way some of the old stuff that they had there and he rescued these for me! Old, wooden screw boxies! I love them and knew right away for what I'd use them.... for all of my crafting embellishments! :) I could use a few more of these boxies. :) I still have quite some small crafting things that I could store in them. :)



Today's mail brought me my order from Paperella
which is my favorite Finnish crafting online store. :)

We are going to Kuopio tomorrow morning for the weekend. My little sister and her fiancee graduated today, my sisters as Media-Assistant and her fiancee as carpenter, so we are going to celebrate it together with the whole family. :) I have made a card for them but wont post it here until Sunday when we are back at home... just in case if my sister pops in here and sees it. :D
I'm wishing you all a wonderful weekend. :)
Bless You!



No comments:
Post a Comment