28 May 2010

Been Crafting


I've been decoing a lot lately. Been strongly biten by the crafting bug! LOL I've really missed this feeling, the passion for crafting. :)

Here are my latest art deco entries. :)

~ Vintage Winter Entry ~



~ Vintage Children Entry ~



~ Matryoshka Dolls Entry ~


~ Vintage Men with Moustasches Entry ~


~ Vintage Entry ~


~ Rubberstamped Faces Entry ~


~ Shoes Entry ~


~ Vintage Angels Entry ~


~ Little Girl Entry ~


~ Audrey Hepburn Entry ~


~ Angel Entry ~


And two
~ Suzy's Zoo Entries ~



I'm working on more art decos at the moment. I'll
post photos of them too when they're all finished. :)

Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a GREAT job again dear Johanna, I hope to sign these beauties someday soon :)) Very nice woden vintage storage embellishments from the school !!

With love, Isabelle