01 June 2010

New Art Decos & Deco Squares


I should have been in bed already LONG ago, it's almost
2 am here now. I thought to add photos of my newest
art decos & deco squares before going to sleep though. :)

~ Vintage Little Girls Art Deco ~
It's on it's way to my swap partner in Finland. :)


~ Vintage Ladies in Swimsuits Art Deco ~
This is on it's way to my swap partner in France. :)


~ Vintage Ladies in Swimsuits Deco Square ~


~ Vintage Mother & Child Deco Square ~
Both of these deco squares are going to Sweden. :)


Time to say Good Night to you all!
I'll post more tomorrow. :)

Photobucket

2 comments:

Jacqueline Roy said...

So very beautiful as always! I'm happy you are posting your work again as I love looking at it!!! :D Jacqueline

Martina said...

Stunning!!!