I'm so excited!! :)
My Swedish friend was selling these two GORGEOUS vintage rubber stamps and I was the lucky one to buy them from her. Yiiihaaa! I'm so HAPPY! These are my first vintage stamps and I can't wait to lay my hands on them! LOL :)
I'm definitely gonna buy more of these vintage stamps. Does anyone have any nice sites to share that has gorgeous ones on sale? If so, please leave a comment with a link. :)Thank you so much in advance. :)

I want to thank everyone who have left me comments on my posts. I really love reading them. I'm sorry for being so awful in responding. I'll try to be better in that in the future. I don't know what's wrong with my blog because it doesn't show under the post that how many comments there are. I see everyone else has it in their blogs. I've been trying to figure out what the problem is with mine but so far I haven't been succesful about it. Anyone knows what that might be??
Oh and I passed the theory exams at driving school!! :) I still have the driving exam left. I should be having my lincense next week then!! :)
Have a wonderful day everyone! :)

5 comments:
I LOVE rubber stamps, I have quite a collection myself and I keep on buying. :) I do not buy online, I mean not from shops located in other countries, but I do have some links, because I like to study them periodically. :) Here they are:
http://www.paperartsy.co.uk/
https://www.stampaddictsshop.co.uk/
http://www.clearartstamps.com/
http://www.stampamania.com/
http://www.artimpressions.com/
http://www.rubbertrouble.com/antique.php
I do not find rubber stamps to buy here *sigh!*, but I do not miss the occasion to buy new ones every time that I travell outside the country. In september, I will be in England again, for a few days and I plan to buy more stamps and, of course, inks. :) I look forward and... I also look forward to see your stamped creations. :)
PS. About the comment-issue of your blog, I think it is because of the template that you are using.
Wow, wonderful stamps. Maybe you find some at Etsy.com ?! They have a lot wonderful rubber stamps there.
Congratulations!! I am pleased to hear that you passed your exam! Well done :)
The stamps are loooovely!
Here you can buy the lovely Crafty Individual stamps. They ship to other countrys too.
http://www.hobbyochhantverk.se/
Hugs, Cina
Post a Comment