26 April 2010

Shopping with a Friend


Today went to the city centre together with my girls to meet my friend Sari. It was good to see her again. I think it's been 2 years when we saw each other the last time. She doesn't live her in Jyväskylä so we don't get to meet so often.

We did some crafting supplies shopping together. :) Here are the few bits that I found. :)


Tilda Paper Stack


Tilda wrapping paper. This is very useful for all kinds of crafting. I'm gonna use it for covering some old boxies and such, with decoupage lacquer. :)


A pack of rippons. :)


Tilda buttons. :)


And a bottle of decoupage lacqure. :)

I can't wait to start crafting. :)

Tomorrow I'm having my theory exams at driving school. Please keep your fingers crossed that I'll pass them. :)

Talk to you soon and take good care everyone!
God Bless! :)

Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What nice things you have bought and how nice to be able to meet your friend after such a long time.
Good luck for your exam tomorrow , I will keep fingers crossed for you. I am sure you will do well.
Hugs Susie x x x