29 April 2010

Art Deco Entries


Here are finally some pictures of my latest Art Deco entries. Today I finished a few more but those I will post tomorrow. I need to photograph them first. :)

~ Vintage entry ~



~ Vintage Fairies entry ~


~ Memories entry ~


~ On the Beach entry ~


~ The Beatles entry ~


~Vintage Summer Fashion entry ~


~ Vintage Winter entry ~


~ Vintage Woman with a Hat entry ~


Photobucket

3 comments:

Fabi said...

I love your deco entries. I wish I would get such a nice deco. Most of the time the decos I got were just shit...:( no real nice entries inside...

Anonymous said...

They are gorgeous!!!! You are sooo creative !! I love your style!

Frusvea said...

You do the most lovely thing Johanna. I love them all. And I´m a proud owner of a Time DS :)
Hope it´s ok to link your blogg in my blogg?
Hugs Cina