Hello dears! :)
I'm back from a month break in updating my blog. We got our laptop back from the HP repair about a week ago. I'm so HAPPY to have this thing back! I did use our sons PC in the mean while for all the necessary things like paying bills online and such. Our son is using my old HP PC, it's slow and the internet connection wasn't working properly either. :o/ Our old modem broke down too. Now we have a new one and everything's working perfectly! :)
March was a busy month for me. I started driving school in the beginning of March (yes, you read right! LOL I'm 33 and don't have the driving license yet!). I had my last 3 theory classes last Thursday. Now I have about 10 driving lessons to take before the final exams. I should have my driving license by the 1st of May. :) Yay! I'm really looking forward to it and get to drive our new car! :)
I haven't been very crafty lately. My right hand/arm has been aching a lot again due the tenosynovitis and tennis elbow. It's slightly better already but still not normal. :(
I managed to make a few, mainly Thank You FBs to thank people who've been so kind to return my full FBs, in the beginning of March. Here they are:



I have tonz of other pictures to add here but they will fallow later. Just wanted to make this post to tell I'm still alive. Now it's time for a warm cup of tea. I'm having a high fever at the moment and was also diagnosed with bronchitis today. Our youngest has an ear infection so there are two girls ill in our house hold right now. I hope we'll be both better soon!
I wish you all a wonderful new week! :)




2 comments:
Hi Johanna. I am sorry to hear that you aren't feeling very well. I hope your fever disappears soon and also the pain in your hands.
Your fbs are lovely as always , I have always liked your style :-) .
Hugs
Susie x x :)
You have been missed dear Johanna! The FBs are lovely.
I think it's wonderful you are learning to drive, you will be so glad you did.
I had the bronchitis also, not good when you have asthma as well.
Come back soon!
Post a Comment