My lovely friend made me these 3 cute Tilda matryoshka dolls and the card. :) I simply love getting such mail!! :)

I realized I also have the guidings in one of the Tilda books that I have, for these matryoshka dolls, so I must try them myself too. :)

Here are the Tilda fabrics and ribbon that I have. Need to go and get some more with different kind of patterns. :) Well... at least I have something where to start. :)



Yesterday I had a quick stop at a craft store and saw these Tilda cut outs.
Well... just had to get them!! :)

Our laptop will leave today to HP repair for 1-3 weeks. Hopefully just for one! I'll be using our son's PC to get online but most probably wont be updating my blog until I'll have the laptop back. So until then... I'll be leaving my foot prints to yours. :)




2 comments:
Kiva että tykkäsit, ja hyvä että maatuskat löysi perille :) Halit!
Aivan ihania maatuskoja!
Post a Comment