Here are my two newest Moomin mugs by Arabia Finland. I got the first one on my birthday from my husband. :)

This is a special Moomin mug from Arabia Finland for the 65th anniversary of the Moomins. The mug goes under the theme Night Sailing. It costs about 15 euros more than the other Moomin mugs and 3 euros of it goes to WWF for the protection of the Baltic Sea.

This one I bought myself. :) It has the Muddler on it and it's very cute. :) Love the bright colors of this mug. :) If you are interested about the Moomins you can visit them HERE. :)

When I was little I used to watch Barbapapa from TV.
Now they are getting more popular again which is great! :)
I bought our 8 month year old this Barbapapa outfit from
H&M and I just love it. :)

There was a couple of different kind of design for shirts. I choose Milma this black Barbamama shirt. It matches great with the stripe pants. :) I wish they had also sizes for adults. I would have bought one of these shirts for myself too. :)




No comments:
Post a Comment