02 May 2010

Matryoshka dolls


Sometime ago I posted that I was looking for some matryoshka dolls fabric. Well, I've got it now!!! :) Yiihaa! :) I'm over the moon! I got to buy the fabric via one of the Finnish online stores. She didn't have this fabric on sale there but she had used it on some of the bags she has made and sells in her store. She kindly ordered this fabric for me. It cost 25 euro / metre.


Isn't this fabric just gorgeous? I think I need to order some more of it even it's quite pricy. But it's just too cute! :) This piece I'll use on my 7 year old daughters window curtains. :)


This fabric is created by the Japanese Kokka.
They have lots of other gorgeous designs too. :)


I also bought these matryoshka dolls packing tapes
for 5,50 euro / roll. I simply love it! :)


Photobucket

No comments: