Summer has turned into fall.
The last couple of months has been very busy at work and home.
Now I finally have a small moment to update my blog and share some of my latest projects. I have missed blogging very much and can't wait until I have more time for it again, including my other creative hobbies.
First, here are photos of the new look in our living room. I'm satisfied of the results. I have one very old wooden chair, waiting to be fixed. It needs a new paint. I will take before and after pictures of it and will post them here too. I'm going to place it in living room.
The last couple of months has been very busy at work and home.
Now I finally have a small moment to update my blog and share some of my latest projects. I have missed blogging very much and can't wait until I have more time for it again, including my other creative hobbies.
First, here are photos of the new look in our living room. I'm satisfied of the results. I have one very old wooden chair, waiting to be fixed. It needs a new paint. I will take before and after pictures of it and will post them here too. I'm going to place it in living room.





No comments:
Post a Comment