16 September 2011

Friendshipbooks


Here are pictures of my newest FBs. A set of Suzy's Zoo FBs is unfortunately missing because I was too much in a hurry to get them in the mail and simply didn't have the time to take pictures of them. I was hoping my swap partner, whom I've sent the FBs to, could scan or photograph them for me. Call it BAD LUCK or not, but the FBs got lost in the mail!!! :( I feel so sad about it. :( I know they were just FBs but still a small piece of unique art made for a friend. I'm going to make a new set this weekend and definiltely make sure that I have the time to photograph them to my archives. Hopefully they will arrive safely at my swap partners this time. :)

These FBs I've made for group swaps.

ALL FOR MYSELF FBs





ALL FOR HER FBs




TILDA FBs




VINTAGE BEACHES FBs





Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love your work! Especially the Gorjuss things are great, but I do love Gorjuss a lot. :)