Hello at last! :)
Time has gone by very fast and I haven't had the time or energy for blogging. I'm sorry about that. :( Here's finally an update from me. I hope everyone of you are doing well. My family and are all pretty good here, going through some big changes in our life. In February I applied for a job at our church ( the Free Evangelical Church) and I've been accepted!! :) I will start working ASAP so I have like million things to sort out, first of all, finding a nice day care for our 1,7 year old daughter. I've been a SAHM for along time, since our first child was born in 1998, besides those few years when I was studying and working. It's hard for me to put our youngest into day care but I know she'll be alright. I feel it's time for me to think about myself a little for a change too. :)
Here are my two latests artistic decos and one deco square. All for are for group swaps.
~ Vintage Brides Deco ~

~ Vintage Children's Winter Fun Deco ~

~ Vintage Brides Deco Square ~

This month, on the 22nd we are going to fly to Holland to visit my dearest and best friend (and her family) for a week. We are so looking forward to this trip. I'm going to meet there another dear friend too, her for the very first time. I'm so excited! :) I will surely post an update here too of our trip. :)
I have also made some FBs for group swaps in the past weeks. I will add pictures of those here too but now I need to go put kids to bed. :) Have a great weekend everyone and be blessed! :)
I'll be back SOON, I promise! :D

No comments:
Post a Comment