Here are my newest FBs. This time with Moomins
theme. :) As you might know already, I love Moomins,
so working on these FBs was a lot of fun. :)
I've made these for a group swap and they are
on their why to my swap partner in Germany. :)
theme. :) As you might know already, I love Moomins,
so working on these FBs was a lot of fun. :)
I've made these for a group swap and they are
on their why to my swap partner in Germany. :)



A couple of weeks ago I received this gorgeous
Moomins bag from my Swedish friend.
A Swedish store called Lindex that is specialized
for clothes released a cute Moomin line for children.
Lindex is also in Finland and I love shopping there
especially for my kids. :) Unfortunately I couldn't
find this Moomin bag from the locals Lindex stores
here. My dear Swedish friend helped me and
got me one from there. :) Isn't she just so sweet?!
Tack så mycket Cloudberrie!! :)



1 comment:
Sooo wonderful work again dear !!!
With Love, Isabelle
Post a Comment