20 October 2010

Latest Creations


Our laptop was at the HP repear for couple of weeks (again!)
so I haven't been able to upload my newest photos here
sooner. I was using our old laptop in the meanwhile but mainly
for checking some of the emails. The screen is broken and
flashing most of the time... :o/ You really get a head ache
from that!

Anyhow, here are my latest creations, all are for group swaps.


These two art decos are for the PaT (Pick a Theme)
Vintage swap. I chose the themes Vintage Cars and
Vintage Mens World
.
The are on their way to my dear friend in France. :)


Then...
I have taken part in a Halloween Art Deco Contest
in a swapping group I'm a member at. This is how
my deco turned out. It's on it's way to France now.


And last...
My Vintage Boys Deco Square that has safely
arrived at my swap partners in Sweden. :)


Photobucket

2 comments:

M said...

Great work and good luck to the contest! I love the Volkswagen van.

Riikka Johanna said...

Thank you so much Maija. :)
Are you also from Finland?