09 July 2010

New Papers


I went to Tiimari the other day as I needed some more glue. I never should have a look in any
other of the crafting supplies there as I always end up buying something else too. LOL There was lots of new paper packs. This time I bought just 5 of them. They were 3,50 euro each.


Here's a close-up of each pack. :)






I must say I'm quite dissapointed in Tiimari now a days. They do offer many nice things in there
but they have raised their prices a lot. For example... I always buy from there those 50 piece 10x15 cm carton packs for 2,50 euro. They are good for FBs. Now I wanted to buy more but this time they had 10 pieces in the packs for the same price, 2,50 euro!! Can you believe that!! And if you want to buy them per sheet, one 10x15 cm sheet costs 0,30 euros!! I will have to find another place to buy my cartons from now on. Bah!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So nice new papers and supplies dear Johanna :) Thank you for sharing, I LOOOOVE to see what people buy :))

Huggies, Isabelle