17 July 2010

Been Spoiled!


I've been spoiled again by my dear Japanese friend! I received a BIG parcel from her this week with lots of matryosha doll goodies, great letter and high quality FBs. :)

Some time ago I managed to buy Kokka's matryoshka dolls fabric via Finnish online store, for 25 euro / metre. My Japanese friend managed to get me the same fabric for under 4 euro / metre!! Can you believe that? Under 4 euro!!


She also sent me these two gorgeous lettersets! :)



And this cute little suitcase. :)
My 8 year old daughter already asked if she could have it in her room. :) Of course she will. :)




I want to thank my dear friend from the bottom of my heart for the great mail. :)
You really made my day!
<3>
Photobucket

2 comments:

Busy little Bee said...

WOW, that was a really low price she bought it for! You are lucky to have a friend to spoil you. =) Very nice stuff.

Hope you are doing well and enjoying the summer. =) Hugs, Beate.

Esther said...

aren't you lucky! I always keep an eye out for any I see for you! Esther xx