07 May 2010

Art Decos & News


Here are more pictures of the art deco entries that I've made lately. :) Some of them turned out great, some not, but here they are all anyway. :) LOL

~ Vintage Entry ~



~ Vintage Women with Flowers Entry ~


~ Vintage Women with Flowers Entry ~



~ Vintage Entry ~


~ Vintage Children Entry ~



~ Vintage Babies Entry ~



~ Titanic Entry ~


~ Mary Poppins Entry ~



~ Laurel & Hardy Entry ~


~ Grace Kelly Entry ~


~ Ballet Entry ~


~ Blue Entry ~


And then the news! :)

Today I had the driving exam at driving school and I passed it with NO mistakes!! :) I'm so HAPPY to finally have my driving license. I've been driving all over the city today with our car and I just love it. :)

Photobucket

3 comments:

Fabi said...

Congrats to passing the driving exam :)!

I love your deco entries. Especially the Dutch girl, as I love the Netherlands :)!

Anonymous said...

Ooh waoo ! What so wonderful entries dear !! Can't choose the one I'd prefere :) Congratulations to pass your driving licence !! Enjoy
With Love, Isabelle

Annie said...

Lovely entries, Johanna! And HUGE congratulations for passing the driving exam! Yay for you!! :) Hugs!