10 May 2010

Many Homers


Lately I have received many of the art decos back home that I've made!! :) Feels great to have them back and see all the lovely entries in them.

This Geisha Deco is the 2nd art deco that I've ever made. It's been made in July 2008.


Here are all the entries. :)










Here's my Amy & Tim themed art deco that I've made in April 2009.


And here are all the entries. :)







And last but definitely not least, here is a Coffee themed art deco that my dear Dutch friend
has made for me August 2008. :)


Here are all the entries. :)






I want to thank everyone who've signed these decos, for my Dutch friend for making me one and for the kind & fair returners for sending them back home. :)

Photobucket

2 comments:

Fabi said...

Wow, I love the decos you got. I wish someone would make me such wonderful decos...really ;)

Riikka Johanna said...

Thank you Fabi for all the comments you've left here lately. :) I'd be glad to make you a art deco. Please email me at: johannasmailbox@gmail.com for your address and if you have any favorite themes. :)
Hugs - Johanna