Finally I have a moment to update my blog. :)
Here's the mail that I've received on 30th and 31st July 2009.
It was great to come home from the hospital and have so
much mail waiting for me. :)
A great swap from my Dutch swapper who unfortunately
quit swapping. :( Well, there are more important things in life
that goes above hobbies.

She also returned me a homer!! :)
It's a Pucca themed FB made by my dear Danish
frined in January 2008. The FB has traveled in Iceland,
Belgium, Finland, Japan, Australia, Hungary, Norway,
Germany, Indonesia & The Netherlands. :)
Thank you for my Danish friend for making me this very cute FB,
everyone who've signed it and for my Dutch friend for
sending it back home to me. :)

A letter from my best friend. :)
She's coming to visit me again next month!!! :)
I can't wait to see her again, after 8 very long years!
Time really flies. I didn't realize it's been so long
since we've last met.






No comments:
Post a Comment