Our sweet baby daughter Milma Lumi Sofia was born on 31st July 2009 at 15:15 a'clock. She weighs 3640 g and is 50 cm tall.
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
CONGRATULATIONS on the arrival of your daughter!!!!! Wow , what a great news . I hope that you and little Milma are doing ok. Sending you all my love and a BIG HUG!! Love Susie x x x
6 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS on the arrival of your daughter!!!!! Wow , what a great news . I hope that you and little Milma are doing ok.
Sending you all my love and a BIG HUG!!
Love
Susie x x x
Congratulations sweetie! I'm really happy to know the great news :) Big hugs to you and all your lovely family!
YAY ! Lovely name !
Hugs and congrats !
Marga
congratultions!!! So glas she arrived here safely, I do hope the birth wasn't too sressful!! xxx
Congrats on the birth of your daughter!
Hugs, Patricia
Congratulations on the birth of your daughter. Enjoy that newborn stage - they grow up too fast.
hugs
Post a Comment