05 June 2009

My Youngest turned 7 today


My youngest turned 7 years old today! :)
Time really flies! It feels just like yesterday when I
just gave birth to her and now she's already so "big".
Shewill start the 1st grade at primary school this August.
I'm sure I'm much more anxious about it than her. LOL
But all moms does that when their kids start schools, right?


We have bought Pinja, our daughter, this new bicycle.
She has grown out from her old one and wished so much
to have just THIS bike. She was so HAPPY when
she saw this bike in our living room this morning. :)


We are gonna throw her a big party on the 13th June
when all the family and friends are able to come here to
celebrate with us. :)

2 comments:

Jolanda said...

Oh, what a cool bike!!!
Happy Birthday to Pinja!!!

Hugs jolanda

Inês said...

Happy Belated Birthday to Pinja :)

Hugs!!!