10 June 2009

Mail Time


Here I am finally updating my blog again. Last weekend
was so busy that I didn't had the time to take the
pictures and all. We are doing a little renovating in our home
and had my sister - and brother-in-law helping us here
as I'm not allowed to carry or do any heavy things.

Well anyhow... here's the mail that I've received last Friday. :)

A lovely art deco swap from my sweet swapper friend
from The Netherlands. :)


Another lovely art deco swap, with some rubber stamped
images from my Swedish friend. :)


And a beautiful gift for our baby from my lovely
Portuguese friend. :)


And last but not least, a HOMER!! :)

It's a Deery Lou themed FB made by my dear
Finnish swapper friend in January 2008.
The FB has traveled in Finland, The Netherlands,
Belgium, Norway, Germany, Japan,
Hong Kong and USA.

Thank you for my friend for the cute FB, everyone who've
signed it and the kind returner from USA. :)


I had to take a close-up of these cool The Simpsons
stamps. :)

1 comment:

Inês said...

Hi dear! Oh, I am so happy you received my gift! I was afraid it had gotten lost :( But luckily it arrived :) I hope you liked it and your baby will, too! Big hugs!!!