17 March 2009

A Girl



Yesterday I had another appointment at the
maternity policlinic. The baby is doing fine and
is growing up well.
I'm now on my my 20th pregnancy week. Time really flies.
I'm so happy that the first 4 months with all the difficulties are
behind now. I really hope and pray God that the rest of
my pregnancy goes smoothly.

Yesterday they made another ultrasound and it seems like we
are probably having a girl. My doctor didn't confirm it 100% but
if I have any trust in my eyes, it definitely is a girl! :)

I can't wait to get started and make everything ready for
our baby. :)


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwwhhh I knew it!!! :) Congrats for the baby girl sweetie!!! Hugs :)

Esther said...

oh! I had a heart attack and thought you'd had the baby already! LOL! great news xxx

Busy little Bee said...

Awww, that is such sweet news. I hope your next months will be happy ones.:o)