Yesterday I didn't get any mail but today's mail totally
covered it!! :)
Today I received a big package from my dear Japanese
friend with so cute things!! :)
She spoiled my 6 years old daughter with these
Hello Kitty & My Melody things! :)
My daughter is a big fan of Hello Kitty and I'm sure you
can imagine how happy she was to have these. :)
Then she sent a lovely letter/note that made me very happy
along with these great high quality FBs. :)
and then.... she sent me this over cute owl themed
Wanpi-towel!!! Oooh I LOVE it! :)
I will save it for our new baby! :)
And last but not least... I received another homer.
It's a Jan Vis at Christmas themed FB made by my
very dear Dutch friend in December 2006 and it was
returned by someone kind from Germany. :)
This FB has traveled in Japan, Denmark, Finland, Iceland,
France, Italy, USA, Malta & Germany. :)
Thank you for my friend for the cute FB, everyone who've
signed it and the kind returner! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment