Last week I've made these 2 art deco entries. I must say I'm quite satisfied on them especially on this Vintage one. :) New crafting supplies does always the magic. LOL
Hi Johanna, I'm sorry but I already sent the deco to someone else. Thanks for your replay anyway :) BTW, I LOVED the Paris deco in this post, it's so beautiful!
Very beautiful entries, Johanna, perfect mixture of colours and supplies. I love them, probably the Paris Deco a little more, but I am very subjective in this matter. :) *hugs*
2 comments:
Hi Johanna, I'm sorry but I already sent the deco to someone else. Thanks for your replay anyway :) BTW, I LOVED the Paris deco in this post, it's so beautiful!
Very beautiful entries, Johanna, perfect mixture of colours and supplies. I love them, probably the Paris Deco a little more, but I am very subjective in this matter. :) *hugs*
Post a Comment