Today I have received a WONDERFUL letter
and a swap from my dear Spanish friend. :) I was so
HAPPY to receive mail from her again!
She really spoiled me, like always! :)
and a swap from my dear Spanish friend. :) I was so
HAPPY to receive mail from her again!
She really spoiled me, like always! :)
I had to take a close picture of few of the things she
sent me. I just love this vintage sticker set!!
Eeeh!!! I can't wait to use it on my FBs and decos! :)
And I just love this handmade card that she had included
to congratulate me on my pregnancy (isn't she sweet?)
that she has bough some Etsy eller.
Marvelous work!
And last.... this.... oh so GORGEOUS, CUTE,
AWESOME bag for my mobile phone!
Oh this bag is SO ME!
I love matryoshka dolls that this character reminds
me of very much... and this looks also so Tilda!
Oh I can't wait to show this for all of my friends!
No comments:
Post a Comment