12 October 2008

This Weeks Mail :)


This week was a GREAT mail week too. :)

My very dear Dutch friend surprised me with this
envelope full of awesome crafting supplies!! :)
Isn't she sweet?
Thank you so much dear! :) I love everything!!


And this crafting supplies swap came from my lovely
swapper friend from The Netherlands via group swap.
Thank you for the great supplies!! :)


More wonderful mail from The Netherlands.
This awesome FB swap came from a very good friend. :)


Vintage Fashion deco square from my fellow swapper
from Belgium.
Great work!! :) This is a great addition to my
deco square collection. :)


And last but not least, an beautiful Old/Vintage Teddy Bears
themed art deco via group swap from my dear friend from Germany.
Thank you sweetie! I love the deco!! :)


THANK YOU GIRLS FOR THE GREAT MAIL!! :)

1 comment:

♥ cloudberrie ♥ said...

I wish I had your mailbox ;) Always nice things!

Big HUG from Eva