what lovely decos! Very creative :o)
They are gorgeous, Johanna! Love all of them.Hugs,Martina
Hope you don't mind - I have tagged you in my blog!
They are gorgeous! My favourite is the one with the Teddy, really cute!Im sorry I havent written the blogg in english lately. We have had a terrible murder in my little town the last month and Im writing mostly about my feelings about that matter.HUGS from Eva
Post a Comment
4 comments:
what lovely decos! Very creative :o)
They are gorgeous, Johanna! Love all of them.
Hugs,
Martina
Hope you don't mind - I have tagged you in my blog!
They are gorgeous! My favourite is the one with the Teddy, really cute!
Im sorry I havent written the blogg in english lately. We have had a terrible murder in my little town the last month and Im writing mostly about my feelings about that matter.
HUGS from Eva
Post a Comment