* * * *

This is soooo unusual! I haven't got any mail
for 3 days!! Well... yesterday I did got a notification
letter of a new credit card but that's not proper mail. :(
I wish I'm having better luck today. Even one letter
could save my day! :)
It's been raining here for 2 days. The weather is still
grey and cloudy... and it's quite chilly too. Could someone
send here some sun shine and warm weather?
Last week we had a awesome weather, with almost +30 celcius
degrees. It was great! Well... maybe a little too warm for me
but it was way much better than rain.
Ah... this post is no better that mambo jambo so
I'll close here. I will go prepare us some lunch now
and after will watch the Little House in The Prairie from
TV. :) It's great they are showing it again. The last time I've
seen the series was when I was a kid.
Have a nice day everyone! :)
for 3 days!! Well... yesterday I did got a notification
letter of a new credit card but that's not proper mail. :(
I wish I'm having better luck today. Even one letter
could save my day! :)
It's been raining here for 2 days. The weather is still
grey and cloudy... and it's quite chilly too. Could someone
send here some sun shine and warm weather?
Last week we had a awesome weather, with almost +30 celcius
degrees. It was great! Well... maybe a little too warm for me
but it was way much better than rain.
Ah... this post is no better that mambo jambo so
I'll close here. I will go prepare us some lunch now
and after will watch the Little House in The Prairie from
TV. :) It's great they are showing it again. The last time I've
seen the series was when I was a kid.
Have a nice day everyone! :)

* * * *
No comments:
Post a Comment