This is what I've received last Thursday. :)
A personal FB swap from my dear friend from Denmark. :)
A personal FB swap from my dear friend from
Nummela, Finland. :)
Nummela, Finland. :)
A surprise swap with a homer from Helsinki,
Finland. :)
Finland. :)
The homer is made by my German friend back in
October 2006. It has traveled in Germany, Denmark,
France, Finland, UK, Japan, Holland & Canada.
Thank you for the kind returner!! :)
October 2006. It has traveled in Germany, Denmark,
France, Finland, UK, Japan, Holland & Canada.
Thank you for the kind returner!! :)
Last but not least, I have received another homer from
Luxembourg. It's made by a friend from Austria back
in November 2005. It has taken a long
journey in Iceland, Finland, Portugal, Holland, Belgium,
Japan, Denmark, USA & Luxembourg.
Thank you so much or the kind returner!! :)
Luxembourg. It's made by a friend from Austria back
in November 2005. It has taken a long
journey in Iceland, Finland, Portugal, Holland, Belgium,
Japan, Denmark, USA & Luxembourg.
Thank you so much or the kind returner!! :)
1 comment:
Hi, I see in the second picture one of the first fbs I made, the pink & yellow one, with a cat. Great to see it's traveling =)
Post a Comment