Oh boy oh boy!!! :) I got so spoiled yesterday with
all this great mail. :)
all this great mail. :)

I received this AWESOME swap from my dear Japanese
friend. Oh after opening the envelope I just couldn't
stop staring all the cute things she sent me.
THANK YOU DEAR SO MUCH! :)
I really love everything you have sent. :)
Along with the personal swap she also sent me
these over cute Cinnamoangels themed FBs via
group swap. :)
friend. Oh after opening the envelope I just couldn't
stop staring all the cute things she sent me.
THANK YOU DEAR SO MUCH! :)
I really love everything you have sent. :)
Along with the personal swap she also sent me
these over cute Cinnamoangels themed FBs via
group swap. :)
And another cute swap I've got from my lovely
Dutch friend. The kawaii stationery are a group swap.
Dutch friend. The kawaii stationery are a group swap.
and these beauties are a personal swap.
Thank you so much sweetie! :)
Thank you so much sweetie! :)
1 comment:
Super mailday yesterday for you!!!
Wauw... What a cute stationary you got from your Japanese swapper. (or at list I think it is stationary??!Micky Mouse)
Hugs Patricia
Post a Comment