15 May 2008

Great day :)

Yesterday I had a great day. My good friend came to visit me again
and we had a blast time together. We really tried to make some FBs too....
but again we ended up just talking a lot. My friend got her FB half done...
I just looked at mine... that I was suppose to finish. Her Cricut machine,
that she brought with her just took most of my attention. My kids loved it
too! LOL Well... we had great time anyway! :) What is greater than that. :)
My friend also brought me my share of the Janet Store order we've made
sometime ago. Oh I love my new goodies. :) Then I also bought some
doubles from her. LOL I can never get enough of kawaii stuff!! :)
I'm looking forwards to our next meeting.
Who knows if we'll manage make some FBs then. LOL


MY JANET STORE ORDER



DOUBLES THAT I'VE BOUGHT FROM MY FRIEND





AND A GREAT, HUGE FB SWAP THAT MY
FRIEND BROUGHT ME TOO.

1 comment:

Patricia said...

Wow, what a great stuff you got there Johanna!!!!
I love it all!!!
And it sounds like you both have a great day!!!