Hello again :)
Here are the first FBs that I've made this year. I felt being rusty but the FBs turned out quite well. At least my friend whom I've made them for, liked them. :)
I have missed making FBs but I must admit that working with book cover plastic doesn't work for me anymore. I think I'm going to focus on making the FBs more like Artistic Deco way. That's more me these days, if you know what I mean. :) LOL
These FBs are made via group swap under the theme ALL FOR HER. These FBS are now on their way to Scotland to my swap partner. :) I hope she'll like these too. :)
I have so much to share with you but I simply don't know where to start. I'll try my best to have some spare time next week to post here about my doings and makings. :) I really miss blogging regularly but work and family keeps me so busy these days.
Well. Talk to you soon everyone! Be well and happy! :)




3 comments:
Awesome! It's good to see you back again! Hugs Shaz
Diddl card is so pretty! :)
Heippa, blogini Auroran rakentajat on saanut jatkoa. Tervetuloa lukemaan Koti Aurorassa blogia. www.kotiaurorassa.blogspot.com.
Post a Comment