24 July 2012

Art Deco entries

 My, almost 4 weeks long, summer vacation is coming to it's end. Tomorrow I have to go to work again. I'm having a day off on Friday though. On Saturday we are celebrating Milma's 3rd birthday. Oh boy, time flies! 

I have really enjoyed of my summer hols. I've been crafting after a LONG time and I've enjoyed it soooooo much. I have also managed to catch up with my swaps and letters. :) Feels great! I still have some catching up to do but that has to wait until next week. This week, besides my work, I'm busy preparing Milma's party. I'm glad my mom is here to help me out. :)

Well. Here are the Artistic Deco entries that I've managed to make so far. :)

Portrait of a Lady entry


Vintage Cowgirls entry


Vintage Christmas entry


Vintage Friends entry

Vintage Paris entry


Vintage Sailors entry


Vintage Summer Fun entry


That's all for now. I will post soon about my trip to beautiful Loviisa and Porvoo here in Finland.
Until then, take care everyone and enjoy your week!

Photobucket

No comments: