18 July 2011

Something new to our home


We've been looking for a house to buy for years now. We had a great one in sight but unfortunately it wasn't the one for us. I needed to satisfied the need of having something new, LOL, so I bought some nice things to our home.


I saw this House Rules tin sign in one of the local interior shops and just had to get it. I think it's hilarious! :) The Key stand I've bought from anohter shop.


I've been looking for an old phone like this for years. I've been going through all the local flea markets and antique, 2nd hand shops. I've found a few but the cheepest I've seen was 80 euros.
Well.. this one I've found from a flea market near by. When I saw it on the table I thought there's another pricy one. Then had a look on the price and just couldn't believe my eyes. It said 8 euros! EIGHT EUROS!! I crapped the phone right away and felt like a lottery winner. :) Yay!
Well. Here it is now, in our living room. :) Perfect!


It's been a couple of years when I re-painted our living room.
This time I wanted to use wall paper.


And this is how it looks like. :) This week we are going to Ikea to get us a new, white sofa with matching footstool. :) I'll buy other things too. :)


And here's my newest flower. :)


More will fallow soonish! :)

Photobucket

No comments: