08 February 2011

Latest Creations


I have joined for quite some group swaps lately. After a long while I'm really enjoying making FBs (Friendship Books) again. :) I'm hoping to improve my style more and am thinking of new ideas to use on FB making. :)

Here are the All For Her FBs. They are on their way to my friend and swap partner in Canada. The themes used are Suzy's Zoo, Gorjuss and Moomins.




Here are 3 Fizzy Moon themed FBs that I've angeled for a swapper friend. Two sets from her original swap partner has gone lost in the mail. It's always such a shame when mail gets lost. I hope this set will reach my swapper friend safely. :)




Then a few artistic decos. First one is a Vintage Christmas Art Deco and it's on it's way to my friend and swap partner in the USA. I'm quite satisfied on how this deco turned out. :)
The picture that I've used on the cover is from an old wall calender by Rudolf Koivu. He is a famous Finnish illustrator and painter. He is best known for illustrating fairytales books for children. I simply love his work so that's why I wanted to use this picture on this deco! :)


Here is a Vintage Angel Art Deco. This one didn't turn out like I wanted but I'm glad that my Swedish friend and swap partner liked it. :)


And another art deco that I'm not too satisfied with. This is a Winter Sports themed one. I do hope that my Canadian friend and swap partner will like it anyway.


That's all for now. I'm working on more art decos at the moment. I will post pictures of them
soon just aswell of some of my art deco entries. :)

Have a wonderful day everyone! It's snowing here again. We have TONS of it. Gotta take my camera with me when I'm going out so I can show pictures for you. :)

Photobucket

No comments: