Last Monday I've got one of the 3 supplies orders
that I've made. All are mainly for my cards.
Here my order, from my most favorite crafting
store, Paperella. I highly recommend this store
to you! :)

Last week I finally got my new blog, for my cards
and other projects made. I'm still working on
some tiny details on it. I keep this blog in Finnish
but all of my foreign friends are more than
welcome to pop in anytime. :)

Oh and, I must share! :)
A couple of weeks ago we finally got to book
our flights to Holland. :)
We are going there on the 22nd of April
and will be staying at my best friends for a
week. :) We are looking forward to it
very much. I'll also meet another very
dear friend of mine, her for the first time!
How great is that!! :)
I'm wishing you all a wonderful and
blessed week! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment