Yesterday was the first advent so it was time to set
up the Christmas candles in the window. I love
Christmas Season, not only for it's most greatest
miracle, Jesus Christ being born, but also for the
athmosphere. :)
Here a snap shot of our kitchen window.
We have some snow already and it's -20
celcisu degrees outside at the moment.
Usually it's not this cold at this time of the year,
but I don't mind. I love the wintery scenery. :)

Here are my latest FBs that I've made for group swaps.
I must say that I'm not satisfied on them at all.
I really suck in making FBs now-a-days. They seem
so boring, not that creative and challenging at
all what I'd like them to be. And somehow, using
the plastic foil on the cover... it makes them look
even more boring... I think I need to start improving my
style to make FBs... more artistic kind and not use
plastic foil on them anymore.






1 comment:
They don't look boring at all. Great job, Johanna! Teru x
Post a Comment