I LOVE every letter and swap that I get!
They always make me very happy! :) I hope that my
mail makes my friends happy too... even half of what
their mail makes me. :)
Here are few of the letters/swaps that I've received
lately. I don't always remember to photograph them
all, so if you don't see your letter here, it doesn't mean
that I didn't like it or anything. Every letter is
very precious for me! :)
South Korea. And look what she've sent me??
Three gorgeous Moomins lettersets!!It always amazes me too how wonderful items
of the Moomins are produced in other countries!



This letter came from my dear friend from
Trinidad and Tobago. Included some beautiful
crafting items, high quality FBs & artistic decos. :)

This fabulous swap came from my sweet swapper
friend from Japan. Oh my goodness... I couldn't
believe in my eyes when I saw all of these
cute Matryoshka Doll goodies! :)





No comments:
Post a Comment