About a month ago my new Finnish friend and I decided we'd do a 500 gram vintage, crafting supplies swap. I simply enjoy making such swaps! :)

Here's what I've received from my friend. A whole lot of awesome and beautiful supplies. :) When I was going through the envelope I couldn't stop being amazed of all the things that I just had under my nose. LOL
With the supplies my friend also sent me this beautiful Vintage Dancing themed Art Deco
via my group Addicted_to_Vintage.

I had to bring up these two things from the swap. These I will definitely use in my home decor.
A sheet of an old German newspaper Die Woche ( The Week ) from 1901!
This is simply a treasure! :)

And then this old chech/testament from Seed Store in Turku, Finland from 24th April 1916.

What a gem! :)


No comments:
Post a Comment