My baby daughter Milma took her first steps on
4th July 2010 being 11 months old. Buuhuu!
She really ain't a baby anymore. Milma turned
1 year old on the 31st of July and proudly showed
everyone at her party how great she can walk. :)
Here a picture of her cute, tine feet. :)

A while back I received more of the Kokka's
matryohska dolls fabric. My dear Japanese friend
found it for me. :)

Last week I sew new curtains for Pinja's window
of it plus 2 new pillows to her bed. :)
This is how they turned out. :)


2 comments:
how cute are her feet! I can't believe she is a year old already xx
Aaaaw, that are really tiny feet. =) And wow, time really flies, huh? Already taking her first steps towards a new era in her life. =)
By the way, I really love the photos from your home that you shared on Facebook. You do have a beautiful home.=) The colors and the details do match really well .=)
Post a Comment