The new school year has started here on the
11th of August. Our son Pyry, who is now 12,
started the 6th grade and our daughter Pinja,
who is 8, started the 2nd grade. They weren't so
happy about the thought of summer hols being over
but were excited of going back to school anyway. :)
Today I got to do some crafting during Milma's
nap time. She still sleeps 3 naps during the day,
which is good. :) Anyhow, here's what I've made,
both are for group swaps. :)
~ Vintage Girls with Dolls Deco Square ~
It will travel tomorrow to my swap partner in
Sweden. I hope she'll like it. :)
started the 6th grade and our daughter Pinja,
who is 8, started the 2nd grade. They weren't so
happy about the thought of summer hols being over
but were excited of going back to school anyway. :)
Today I got to do some crafting during Milma's
nap time. She still sleeps 3 naps during the day,
which is good. :) Anyhow, here's what I've made,
both are for group swaps. :)
~ Vintage Girls with Dolls Deco Square ~
It will travel tomorrow to my swap partner in
Sweden. I hope she'll like it. :)



1 comment:
Your craft is amazing, love them all!
You asked about the Moomin bag, its from the childappartment at Lindex, let me know if you want me to buy one for you, if you dont have Lindex close to you.
HUGS from Eva
Post a Comment