02 July 2010

New Crafting Supplies


I ordered again some crafting supplies from Paperella. :)
I need to place a new order later this month. I just saw
there are a few great new products that I must have. LOL


I'm a terrible lace addict. :) I so love laces, not only
in crafting but also in home decor and clothes. :)


I'm sooooo HAPPY that there are lots of these vintage
themed rubber stamps now at Paperella. :)
This is my newest! :) I saw this rubber stamp picture
on my Swedish friend's deco square some time ago,
and fell in love with it. I'm so happy to have a rubber
stamp like that on my own now. :)
Hälsningar till Cina!! :)


These ribbons I ordered from another Finnish
online store called Santikki together with a
cute hat for Milma. :)


I'm off to do some crafting now while Milma is asleep
and Pyry & Pinja playing outside with their friends. :)
Have a wonderful and blessed weekend everyone!

Many Hugs from me to you! :)

Photobucket

1 comment:

LM said...

Very nice supplies! I am still dreaming to big craft stores here too, although... looking at the prices, everytime I browse through the online shops, I realise that they are way too expensive, just because they are wrapped in a certain way and have a brand attached to them... :( Maybe they are expensive only for my money, I do not know... Our national coin does not weight too much... :( What do you think? Do the craft supplies seem expensive for you too? I buy my supplies from regular art galleries and public markets and they are way more cheaper. Unfortunatelly they are not so many, not so diversified, however they are not branded and the prices are decent.