My right arm/hand has been giving me a very hard time again with all the aches.I was hoping to see my doctor today but there wasn't any available times for today. Anyhow... my hand is a little better at the moment so I thought to take an advantage of it and made this
Vintage School Days Art Deco.
I have seen some of my grandpa's (RIP) old notebooks and wanted to make this deco look like one. I'm pretty pleased of how this turned out. :)

I'm eager to try new techinques. A few of my dear swapper friends does awesome work by using paints such as watter colors on their art. I want to try it too and plan to buy myself a set of nice watter colors too. :)
I need to make one more deco with the same theme. Both of them will be for a group swap. :)
Have a wonderful day everyone! :)

2 comments:
It's a beautiful deco! Sorry to hear your arm and hand is hurting, mine is so much better. I stopped doing so much writing and that helped.
Colours are challenging, in deed, but so beautiful and I look forward to see your work with them! I guess I love them all, but mostly watercolours and metallic colours, because I can create sheer effects with them, and they can look interesting when combined with different varnishes or even glue. Acrylic can be nice too, one definitely can make different things with them than with watercolours, but they are so opaque and most of all they are permanent so ... I think it is very easy to mistake with them. :) Just my feeling... :) PS. The deco is lovely, I already admired it on Facebook. *hugs*
Post a Comment