25 February 2010

Got My Art Deco Back Home


Yesterday I received my full Vintage Girls Art Deco back home that I've made in May 2009. :) This is the 3rd full art deco that I've got back now. :)


Here are all the entires! :)
I think they all turned out very nice. :)






Many thanks for everyone who've signed my art deco and Päivi who kindly returned it back home to me. :)

Photobucket

1 comment:

Jess!c@ said...

What a cool Deco, none of mine have ever returned. About a month ago or so I got my first FB homer. You really make some beautiful things. I just became a follower of your blog, if you would like, you can become a follower of my blog, it's not about crafting in particular, but about everything in life. So check it out, www.jessicajanssen79.blogspot.com

Have a great week.

Greetings from the Netherlands