03 December 2009

MAIL SWEET MAIL


Here's some of the mail that I've received lately. I still
have mail waiting to be photographed so I'll
post about them later. :)

This lovely swaps of high quality FBs I've got from
my German swapper friend...


with FOUR homers!! :)

This is a Galupy themed FB made by my dear
French swapper friend in February 2008.

The FB has traveled in Finland, The Netherlands,
Japan, Brasil, Ukraine & Germany.


This one's a Thank You FB for returning a homer.
This FB has been made by my lovely Finnish swapper
friend in February 2008 and it has traveled
in The Netherlands, Japan, Indonesia
and Germany. :)


This is a FB via Christmas FB Marathon and
made by me in November 2007.

The FB has traveled in The Netherlands, Portugal,
Finland, Iceland, Norway, France, Belgium,
Saudi Arabia, Scotland & Germany. :)


Another FB that's made by me. It goes under
the theme Precious Moments and I've made it
July 2007. This FB has traveled in Finland,
Iceland, The Netherlands, Canada,
Estonia and Germany. :)


Thank you everyone who has made me FBs, everyone
who've signed them and my German friend for
sending them back home to me. :)

***
This beautiful Vintage Babies Art Deco came via group
swap from my Finnish swap partner. :)


Art Deco swap from my lovely Finnish swapper friend. :)


And last but not least, this nice FB swap came from my
Finnish swapper friend. :)


Thank you everyone for the great mail! :)

No comments: