Hello my friends :)
It's been a while since I last posted here. I've been so busy
lately with all the Christmas hassle, many singing rehearsals for
two concerts, being worried about my grandpa and lots of other things.
We spent the Christmas hols at my parents-in-laws in Varkaus and
my side of the family in Kuopio. We had a good time meeting family
and friends. :) Our children got many nice gifts and it was such a joy
to watch them open them and see the happiness on their faces. :)

Our youngest is teething at the moment. She got her
first tooth a couple of days ago. :) I can't believe she's
turning 5 months on 31st December. :) Time really flies. :)
In case I don't get to update my blog before the year changes
I want to wish you all a wonderful and blessed year 2010!
Many Hugs!
Johanna
I want to wish you all a wonderful and blessed year 2010!
Many Hugs!
Johanna
1 comment:
Come and visit my deco blog!
http://joyanne-decomyheart.blogspot.com/
Happy New Year!
Post a Comment