11 November 2009

*~* SNOW *~*

Two days ago it finally started snowing here! Yiiihaa! :)
I'm slowly getting to feel christmassy here too, which
feels great. :)

Here's a photo that's been taken from our balcony
yesterday morning. :)


This week has been quite hectic. Our 3 month old got ill with high fever (38,8)
last Saturday when we were at our churhc's home group at our friends, .

I got worried because of the H1N1 bug going around here now.
It raises a high fever out of the blue. We got home

as quick as we could and measured our daughter's temperature.
She was mostly calm and very sleepy but

then suddenly started crying like some was ripping her head off.
We called the hospital for info and the nurse was
telling us that she's having a
colicand tummy aches. BAH! And HAH!!! I really get annoyed of such
nurses who doesn't take
things seriously and gives such diagnoses!!
Well... my husband took our daughter Milma to the doctor anyway and it's
good he did, because
besides the high fever she had a bad ear infection.
No wonder she was crying like crazy. :( I was so grateful it wasn't H1N1.

The doctor did say it was good we took her there so quickly, because she's
just 3 months old. Because of the H1N1 we need
to be more careful in taking
her to the doctor if she has any of the sympthoms like high fever and breathing
problems. She is
too little to have the vaccination for it. They don't
vaccinate children who are under 6 months old for H1N1.

Two first nights were very tough. Milma cried a lot. The meds we got for her,
cost her some tummy aches.
Poor thing. Now she's thankfully doing better already!

But... now my husband is ill. He went to the doctor on Tuesday morning
and he has now the piggie flu (H1N1). Luckily it's a mild one and he is
doing better already. :) I just pray the rest of us wont get it.

Well.... I've been playing with Photoshop... I want to share this one
with you. :)
Have a wonderful and blessed day everyone!

7 comments:

LM said...

Eeee, snow! :) I love snow, although in town it is a hell of dirt when it is snowing and then melting away... :S There is no snow here yet, we have 10-12 degrees, so it is not possible yet. But sometimes there are some flurries in november too. Take care with that H1N1... It sounds naughty, everybody seems to freak out because of it... I wish you all the health for you and all your loved ones. There are about 900 of sick people in Romania, so... not so much and fortunatelly not in our departement yet, but still we are forced to applly a lot of protective measures in school... and everyone has to do that at work. There are people who take those vaccines against the flu, but I am not going to do any vaccine, at least not now. My imunity works well enough and I am not going to provoke it. We will just see what it happens. Take care!

Busy little Bee said...

Hi, how is Milma doing? I hope she feels better by now.:o)

You got snow too, and much more than we got here last week. I was so excited when we got snow, but it all melted away so quickly... :o(
Please send the any snow storm over to me! :oD

Love your James Dean decos by the way! :oD Very nice. And not to mention Patrick S. May he rest in peace.

PrincessTejera said...

I'm so glad Milma is okay! That must've been scary. Hope your husband is doing better too! Love the quote you did in Photoshop! :) Hugs!

Anonymous said...

What a nice snow !! I envy you, here snow is quite rare and we have 20°c at the moment here !! Thanks for sharing.

Huggies, Isabelle

Anonymous said...

The snow looks beautiful! I hope your baby daughter is alright.

Riikka Johanna said...

Thanks for your kind words ladies. :) Milma is doing better already. :)

Jacqueline Roy said...

Oh how I love looking at your blog. I love the way your photos always look. The first snowfall is always so pretty, isn't it? I live in canada and surprisingly we haven't had any snow yet. It has been really warm and sunny all week. Sorry to hear about your daughter being sick. Glad to hear she's doing better, hopefully your husband is as well. Have a lovely weekend!