04 November 2009

Mail From The Last Few Weeks


Here's my mail from the last few weeks. :) I've been spoiled again
with lots of lovely mail. :) I haven't been so quick in swapping and
writing back since our 3rd child was born. Those who are waiting
for mail from me, you'll hear from me soon! :)

Here's my order from Franticstampers that I've made together
with my friend. :)


Lately I've received lots of homers (= full FBs).
This one was kindly retuned by a Dutch lady with
a FB that she'd made. :)


The homer FB has been made by my dear Finnish swapper
friend in February 2008. It's a Thank You FB that she've
made for me for returning her full FB. :)

This FB has traveled in Iceland, Finland, Germany, England,
France, Poland, New Zealand, Japan, USA,
Scotland, Indonesia & The Netherlands.

Thank you for my friend for the cute FB, everyone who've
signed it and the kind returner! :)


This lovely swap of Art decos I've got from my Austrian
swapper friend. :)


This WONDERFUL supplies swap I've got
from my dear French friend. :)


A postcard from my dear German friend who recently
had her hols in the USA. :)


This card arrived from my best friend who recently were on
hols in Fuerteventura. :)


Two excess Art Decos from Sweden. :)O


My best friend, who visited us in September,
made us this lovely litte book of the photos she
took here. :)


She also sent this cute little sack! I love it! :)


Great swap of high quality FBs and crafting supplies
from my dear Danish friend. :)


Another postcard from my German friend. This time
from Hawaii. :)


My cousin's were in New York again. :)


And another full FB! :)

It's a Toread themed FB made by my lovely Dutch friend
in July 2007.

This FB has traveled in France, Germany, The Netherlands,
Austria and Brasil.

Thank you for my friend for the cute FB, everyone who've signed
it and the kind returner from Brasil. :)


Lovely Art Decos swap from my Swedish swapper friend. :)


Thank you everyone for the awesome mail!! :)

1 comment:

Esther said...

Lucky you, what great mail! I love all the swap supplies and lovely postcards.